1. Bal Vihar begins promptly at 10:45 AM.
10:45 am – 11:00 am – Yoga
11:00 am – 12:00 Noon Balvihar Class
Students who arrive late may have to wait outside the class until their teacher ushers them in the classroom.
2. Please bring a three-ring binder, pencil(s) and eraser with you. Please complete your assignments and come prepared for the class.
3. Bring a coin for Temple offering.
4. Cleanliness of the Temple is to be maintained at all times. Keep your shoes neatly on the shoe rack and hang up your jacket on a hanger.
5. Do not talk loudly in the prayer hall or in the classroom. Once you enter the Temple keep the noise level to the minimum. Walk in an orderly fashion in the Temple. Do not run.
6. Respect other people and their property.
7. Please notify the teacher if your child cannot attend Bal-Vihar on any given Sunday. Check your e-mail for information about BalVihar incase of inclement weather.
8. 80% attendance is required to participate in the annual program and graduation to the next level.
9. Please ask your child, check e-mail, or Balvihar website (for your child’s class) for weekly homework as well as topics covered each week.